Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mile 24 - GREAT WRITING QUOTES

Starting a blog caused me to discover google images.  My life will never be the same.
No, I didn't write any of the following.  Instead I'd like to provide a running commentary.

Oh boy, this is me.  Not so sure about the "real writer" part--
at least until I hold a book with my name on it in my hot little hands. 
But I don't give a damn what others say. 
It's possible that sometimes I should.


Call me crazy, but I truly thought one of my CPs made this one up. 
My heart is broken now, because if he did Tom Clancy stole it from him.
Update:  my CP traced it back to Mark Twain (aka Samuel Clemens)

 
I'm a small person who gave birth to two good-sized babies. 
Unless I want trouble, I can't put pottying off.




Is it a bad sign that rejections don't break my heart like they used to?
I'm not sure a thick skin helps one get published, but it comes in useful from time to time.



I'm a sucker for anything C.S. Lewis ever said.
His Narnia series kept me company as a lonely, only child.
I'm forever grateful.
And I still long to meet Aslan.

No comments:

Post a Comment